For each engraving service purchased between September 19th and October 3rd the purchaser will get a chance to win a new SilencerCo Saker 556.
Example, buy 1 engraving service get 1 chance. Buy 3 engraving services get 3 chances. Your account will be updated with your ticket numbers at time of purchase.
Tax stamp funds will be the responsibility of purchaser. Purchaser has up to 12 months to have engravings performed from purchase date. Good Luck!!
The Winning ticket number for the SilencerCo Saker 556
Giveaway is 303977. Congratulations to Robert Mcmillian of Stockton, Alabama! We will be having another give away soon.
SilencerCo "SPEQ" Program For LE, Military and First Responders.
We are happy to announce that Tar Heel State Firearms is a dealer for SilencerCo’s new “SPEQ” Program for North and South Carolina. This will enable us to offer their high quality, innovative, and versatile products to Law Enforcement, Military and First Responders below commercial dealer pricing. What better way to thank the men and women that sacrifice so much for us!
These are the same superior quality suppressors sold to commercial market with the exception of special blue label on box and special engraving on the actual suppressor. All SilencerCo products come with a lifetime warranty.
While we would like to offer this to all of our customers, participants must be one of the following:
• Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County,& City ( includes retired L.E. officers with retired credentials)
• EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
• Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. o Includes retired Military with “retired” credentials
• Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
• State Licensed Security Companies ( Loomis, Ram, Etc.) or State Licensed Armed Security Officers
• Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
• LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
• Disabled Veterans with retired credentials
In order to participate, you will need to provide a copy of your Law Enforcement I.D, original department use letter or other authorized I.D. If you are a Federal Employee (FBI, US Marshal, DEA, etc), you will be able to use a business card accompanied with photo verification.
Pricing details cannot be advertised but will be supplied upon verification of credentials. Feel free to contact us directly for further information about this program.